Author: Carla Shedd
Can be download Immediately after purchasing. Version: PDF.
If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message.
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Unequal City: Race, Schools, and Perceptions of Injustice 1st Edition (PDF Download)
"98% of our eBook is available and you can download your book immediately after successful payment. If you’re unfortunately in the remaining 2%, please wait 6-24 hours to receive an email with a link to download"
1 / Delivery
– Our 98% eBook is available and you can download it immediately after successful payment. If you’re unfortunately in the remaining 2%, please wait 6-24 hours to receive an email with a link to download.
2/ Return & Refund Policy for eTextbook:
– We strive to achieve zero order mistake through an accurate and foolproof system of verification and purchase as follows. We have sufficient check points to ensure that the product is verified from all possible detailed characteristics before buying. All our products are digital downloads and hence not returnable. Access Code is not advertised to be included; therefore a return reason of “No Access Code” is not applicable. Drop class or any order mistake from user is also not applicable. Descriptions are all clear so that any misunderstand with physical goods will not be entertained.
– Before placing orders, please double check the e-Textbook’s title and ISBN to make sure you are purchasing the right e-Textbooks for your courses. We would not be responsible for any orders that made by mistake. Which means, If customers bought wrong e-Textbooks, they had to keep them.
– We only accept Return & Refund for these cases below:
Customers make duplicated orders by accident. We will issue the refund for one of them.
The e-Textbooks are MISSING important contents.
The e-Textbooks are NOT as described.
We also accept refund only if the item is NOT downloaded from your account. This refund will be VOIDED if the item is already clicked for download.
3/ Important Note about Refund Process:
– The refund amount will be credited back to your payment methods within 3 to 5 business days.
– If your transaction is suspicious and is declined due to our fraud prevention, any pending charge will be reversed back to your card in 3-5 business days.